The module will address the precautions that all technology users must take to guarantee a safe digital commerce experience. This will be explained through educational topics that will teach young people safe online shopping techniques, prevention measures against identity theft and actions to be taken if a security breach happens.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand safe online payment methods.
- Understand basic website and network security.
- Understand the do’s and don’ts when shopping online.
- Understand the dangers of their identity being stolen.
- Understand the means used for stealing your identity.
- Understand what Website Hardening means.
- Understand the implications when using a credit card in online shopping.
- Understand preventive and proactive measures against credit card data theft.
Introduction to the Module 6
Module 6: Overview
Module 6: Pre-assessment Quiz
Module 6: What will you learn
Topic 1: Safe Online Shopping
Introduction to Safe Online Shopping
Assignment 1: Introduction to Online Shopping Websites
Assignment 2: Browse Online Shops
Assignment 3: Purchase an Item Online
Topic 2: Technology and Identity Theft
Introduction to Technology and Identity Theft
Assignment 1: What is Identity Theft and how to protect against it?
Assignment 2: Protecting your Personal Information
Topic 3: Technology and Credit Issue
Introduction to Technology and Credit Issue
Assignment 1: Protecting your Credit Card Information
Test your knowledge!
Module 6: Post-Assessment Quiz